This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

30 June 2013

Keeping safe and aware.



I made this video awhile back because when I watch the news I see a lot of people who are victims of acts of terrorism or crime like the bombings at the Boston Marathon and they're clueless as to they could have saved themselves or others. It's actually a pretty simple concept, your neck can actually move, your eyes move, use that fact to stay aware of what's going on around you. I have personally avoided many car accidents just because I do more than look out the windshield, I actually check my mirrors constantly. When I'm in a store, or on the street I am constantly aware of what's going on around me, I know how to keep an eye out. I don't do or say this because I'm paranoid, I do this because I'm aware that there is real evil in the world. There are evil people who want to hurt or kill you simply because you don't live the way they do, or believe the same thing that they so.
Keep looking around, it's not that hard, in fact the human body was designed to do it. That one simple act could save your life, or the lives of people around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment