This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

19 February 2010

Shocking Secrets About Fast Food

4 Shocking Secrets About Fast Food!

This makes me extremely happy that my wife and I know how to cook! I really don't ever want to put this crap in my body, much less let my kids put it in theirs, and the simple fact of the matter is, if you're feeding this shit to your kids 3 meals a day, you don't deserve to be able too sue the fast food joint for your kid being a fat ass lump of crap, you deserve to be shot, or at the very least to have your kids taken away from you and your reproductive organs ripped from your body so you can't contaminate the gene pool any further!

No comments:

Post a Comment