This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

15 July 2013

Racist America

The killing of young black Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of Hispanic George Zimmerman has proved once again that the United States of America is a racist land. At least that's what the media would have you believe. I say the media because if they didn't have that narrative they wouldn't be putting anyone from the NAALCP, New Black Panthers, the Reverends Jackson or Al Sharpton all over too spout their racist agenda. It was the media that decided that George Zimmerman was either a "White Hispanic" or a "self-described Hispanic", this is important because it better fits the Black vs. White racist narrative.
The national main stream media hasn't had much to say about the 17yo black thug that shot and killed a 13 month old Hispanic child in cold blood in southern Georgia. That just doesn't meet the narrative of the white man is keeping everyone else down.
I've been watching during this trial, and even more since all of these leftists saying that the Zimmerman verdict tells us that it's ok to shoot and kill black kids, but at the same time they don't do anything other than say we should ban guns  in order to stop the black on black slaughter that's going on in our democrat controlled inner city neighborhoods.
As you hear and see the obvious race baiting going on, and how racist white people are, do yourself a favor and think about it. 95% of blacks voted for our Dear Leader Barry as president if these once United States. If this really was a racist country then you woukd think that 90% of white people would have voted against him, instead he got elected POTUS twice. I didn't vote for him, not because he's a White African American, but because of his policies. I, and a lot of others I'm this country saw him for what he is so we voted for America, not for a skin pigment. If America truly was the racist place that they're trying to convince you it is this man would have never had a chance to make it. Much less to be elected the most powerful man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment