This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

14 July 2013

Zimmerman verdict protests


All over the country there are protests going on, and even though most of them haven't yet risen to the level of riots that we were promised they're still disturbing. When people on the left, and make no mistake about it, these are leftists, don't get their way they do things like this. The protesters in Oakland where the first to start destroying their city, they trashed police cars, broke windows and burnt the American flag. In Chokeland it's mostly the same opportunistic people that took part in the Occupy movement, they trashed things then too and it's the people who pay taxes that will have to fix/replace those police cars. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their point across, and what is the point of these protests over this verdict, the point is they don't like the law. They don't want anyone to be able to defend themselves or others, they would prefer that the thugs (themselves) be able to victimize whomever they want. They would tell you that a jury trial is wrong and that if a jury gets an opinion wrong, or what they feel is wrong those jurors should be punished. They are split on what they want, some are advocating total anarchy, and others are advocating a totalitarian police state. 

The one thing that they agree on is that they feel the constitution of these United States of America is wrong and must be trashed. They feel that no matter what, the United states is wrong and always will be wrong. They truly are the enemy of all that is good in this once great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment