This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

10 October 2013

Delay Obamacare?

     As we are still in the middle of a government shutdown where our dear leader, Obama the Great (OtG) is doing anything and everything he can do in order to hurt the citizens of this once great country. OtG has said that he is unwilling to negotiate unless he gets everything he wants first, which  did sound pretty much like a dictator our at least a wannabe dictator.  And as long as the government is shut down he will continue to fight against the American people.
     One of the offers that had been made by congress is to delay the individual mandate I'm his health care law for a year considering that OtG has illegally delayed the employer mandate part of it for a year. If he was to make this compromise all it would do is delay for a year the TAX that he has imposed on you if you don't buy insurance. Delaying the individual mandate doesn't change anything else about this travesty of a law.
     When I was young I didn't bother having medical insurance unless my employer gave it to me for free. Even when I did have insurance I rarely ever used it for anything, I was healthy, and didn't even like to see a Dr when I got hurt.
    What will happen to young people who aren't on their parent's plan if the individual mandate is in place? Most think they'll have to pay a $95 fine when they do their taxes next April, this is a little deceiving though, it's the larger amount of $95 or 1% if your income. I'm case you're a little too dense to do that math the $95 is for someone who makes $9500 in 2013. For reference, if you are lucky enough to work 40 hours a week for the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour, you would make about $15, 000. That would make your Obamacare TAX  $150.
     Do the math for yourself, even if you have insurance what would you pay next April if you didn't?  This is just another way for Obama the Great to punish you, you're not part of the elite class in this country. If you were, there would be a golden parachute for you too, it's not just for republicans, it's got the elite ruling class because they're all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment