This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

31 October 2013

Moving Forward in the name of progress

It doesn't matter if you're successful of working class you're still paying for others to sit in their ass and collect that check . How is it a moral thing to take money at gunpoint from someone that's worked hard and been successful in their life just to give it to someone who isn't a success whether it's by circumstance or by choice? Some people would tell you that no one would make a choice to not be successful, but when you have government that is ready to help keep you down then it's much easier to make that kind of choice, even if you didn't know that you did make it. Capitalism will always have people who are more successful that others, in a real moral society those who aren't as successful would be motivated to do something about it. With ideas like socialized medicine (single payer) , food stamps for life, 99 weeks of unemployment, and disability for the able bodied what do you really expect?
The progressives know full well that all they need to do I'm order to stay in power is to make people think it's ok to be lazy. With almost 1/2 of America accepting a government check, they've done a pretty good of progressing this one great country to the point that they can stay in power for a long time. Unfortunately for them, handouts can only last so long before the money runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment