This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

07 October 2013

Enemy of the People

As the government shutdown continues the Obama regime is paying federal employees to hurt the American people. While keeping things like the Amber alert system up and running are deemed "non essential" during the shutdown, having park rangers blockade access to the WWII memorial (remember Tom Hanks soliciting private donations for that?), putting cones up so you can't pull off the road to stop and see Mt. Rushmore, or blocking the parking lot to Mt. Vernon are deemed "essential government functions. The only purpose that this serves it's too hurt the citizens of the United States.
     I'm not sure if this is the plan, or if our leader is conducting a test, a test to see how far he can convince these park rangers and others to hurt the American people. If they are willing to just do petty things to hurt the people, will they be willing to go further in order to violate your rights? Where will it end?
Let me say this as clearly as I can, if you are carrying out the regime's orders to hurt the American people, You are an enemy of The People.

No comments:

Post a Comment