This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

06 November 2013

The Libertarians Ruined My Election

     I'm seeing a lot of people whining and crying about yesterday's failed bid by Cuccinelli to become the next governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The republicans are blaming libertarians, the Tea Party is blaming the establishment GOP. The problem is, no one is blaming the democrats that voted for Slick Willy's lackey instead of the people who are genuinely fed up with politics as usual. Is it that much better to blame "libertarians" instead of the brain dead people who are looking for a handout?
     Cuccinelli may not have been the perfect candidate, but who really is the "perfect" candidate anyways in this day? The biggest problem is the fact that those who would think similarly to Cuccinelli would reject him for one thing or another. There are too many "single issue" voters out there that their single issue is a part of the constitution, but would reject the rest of it.
     As much as I'm against compromise, because compromise has lost us more rights that it has given us freedom, there are times that we need to get together in order to get to the end. The end that we need to work towards is ending progressivism, in both the Democrat party and in the GOP. We need to crush the democrats first, then clean house or build a new one.

Set your sights where they need to be, straight on those who would destroy this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment