This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

06 November 2013

The nightmare of the Virginia governor's election

     The reason that people are so up in arms over Bill "Blowjob" Clinton's lackey Terry Mcaullif winning the governorship in Virginia is that even being 10 points down a month ago Ken Cucinelli closed the gap and had a chance. The RNC hardly put any money into the race because they didn't really care. Cucinelli was someone who liked by the Tea Party, therefore he was someone who the establishment GOP can't stand.
     The establishment GOP, asking with the media and the democrats have now picked the Fat Bastard in New Jersey to be the next GOP presidential nominee. Why would they want him to be the nominee when the only difference between him and the democrats is the (R) next to his name? Could it be because there is no real difference between the parties anymore? They will all get us to the same place, the place that is built with big government (Chris Christie big), punishing success, and breaking the backs of the middle class.
     While the democrats are in full attack mode, ready to "keep a boot in the throat of the enemy". The GOP would simply rather take out one of their item than the opposition. The democrats have to love the fact the the GOP will eat their own instead of calling them out.

It's already one party rule in a two party system, and its time to wake up the American people.

No comments:

Post a Comment