This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

11 November 2013

The Greater Good

Below are some simple words to understand, unfortunately in today's America it seems that many politicians and police agencies can't read them.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

It's not like these government agencies and the politicians and bureaucrats that control them don't know what this says, it's been the law of the land for 222 years now. The problem is that it hinders what they consider "progress", do they will chip away at it, see how far they can push it, and if need be they will change the courts until the courts will allow them to violate it with impunity. Ask for "the greater good", whenever good people hear someone say it's for "the greater good" they should stand up and take notice, because it rarely is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment