This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

10 January 2010

Dissapointment

I was looking at the state of Utah's website the other day in order to check out what it takes to get a Concealed Firearm Permit. I found that the only church in the entire state that has informed the state that they are going to forbid firearms from their property. How can a church that is so supportive of things like scouting, and has such a high percentage of it’s members that are law abiding gun owners be the one and only church in this state that has said that it’s members will go to jail if they bring a gun onto church property? This is the church that my parents go to, and the church that I end up going to when I actually go. I find it to be very disappointing that they would take this position, and it makes me believe in them even less.

No comments:

Post a Comment