This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

07 January 2010

Fire them all!

RNC chairman Michael Steele is making me reconsider things! I've been thinking for awile now about changing my voter registration to get away from the Republican party. The GOP has been getting pretty stupid recently, and by electing former President George W Bush, and nominating Sen. John McCain for the last election it just goes to show that even most republican votes are getting pretty stupid. Yes I voted for Bush, and for McCain, but it was more a vote against Algore, Kerry, and Obama than it was a vote for any of them. It's about damn time that we KICK THE BUMS OUT! It's about time to fire all the bums in Washington and relplace them with people that believe in the constitution and in smaller government. This country has enough damn laws, and spends more than enough of our money on shit that we don't need. We need more people in Washington to will listen more to the 90% insted of the 10% like they do now. People are just too afraid to offend one person to do anything right anymore, and it's a real damn shame.

Kick the bums in Washington out and lets start fresh, PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment