This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

20 January 2010

Gut-check for Obama and Dems on health care - Yahoo! News

Gut-check for Obama and Dems on health care - Yahoo! News:
"Obama met briefly at the White House early Tuesday night with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev. Pelosi said Wednesday that Democrats have gotten the message from Massachusetts voters — and it isn't to drop health care. 'We heard, we will heed, we will move forward with their considerations in mind, but we will move forward' on health care, she said."

How fucking stupid is Pelosi? What message did the voters of Massachusetts send? Was it "keep doing what you're doing"?

Politicians are some of the dumbest people on the planet, I personally don't ever want the executive and legislative branches controlled by the same party, we get shit for laws that screw the entire country, every time.

The politicians in Washington are screwing this country, they don't care about you or me. They only care about getting re elected, no matter how much it costs us, our kids, our grandkids, and thiers. If you think that they care about what you think then you're WRONG, especially when it comes to health care reform, these damn democrats are going home and refusing to meet with thier constituents. They refuse to realize that the real reason that it costs so much to go and see the doctor is the malpractice lawsuits that have driven costs through the roof. There are always legitiment lawsuits, but I seriously doubt if the legitimate ones are in the majority, people nowdays will sue anyone for any stupid thing that they can think of. If they would only take on real, true tort reform we could drop the cost of health care without screwing every man, woman, and child in this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment