This is just my little place to complain, to express my thoughts, and to sometimes put up little things about my life that I may feel like sharing. I'm fairly opinonated at times, and my opinions have offened people in the past, and I know they will in the future. If you are offended easily, please, feel free to go somewere else! Simple fact of the matter is, I may offend you with my thoughts, and you may offend me with yours. If you can't deal with it, I don't really care.

20 January 2010

DUH!

Intel chief says Christmas bomb case mishandled - Yahoo! News:
"The nation's intelligence chief said Wednesday that the Christmas Day airline bombing suspect should have been treated as a terrorism detainee when the plane landed. That would have meant initial questioning by special interrogators."

DUH!

The whole time we've been fighting the terrorists this government has treated this as a police action, they're using our military as cops over in Afghanistan and Iraq. The bleeding hearts out there cry foul if you attempt to fight a war like it's an actual war. Just look at old WWII footage, we bombed the hell out of Tokyo and Berlin in order to get the enemy to surrender (or kill themselves, witchever comes first). In this war we're not allowed to carpet bomb cities, we're have to use smart bombs that will hit an exact target, and god forbid one of those misses and there is colateral damage, the bleeding hearts will be out in the streets rioting and protesting our own! Which makes me wonder, how does a "peace rally" become violent? Now the new administration is brining the terrorists to our own soil to give them a lawyer and a civilian trial, some of these are people that not only admit what they did, but are proud if it! Now thier lawyers can get them set free on a technicality, so they can kill more of us.

If they let these terrorists go, the people responsible will be guilty of treason, and will need to face the American people as traitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment